Have been doing a bit more EPP. Three more Little Gems added to the stack....
Summarizing my accomplishments for March:
* finished Blue print zippered cosmetic bag
* finished Seed Stitch Knitted Cowl
* Finished Dresden Plate quilt top and pieced backing
* finished 3 Lucy Boston blocks including background pieces and 3 setting squares
* Added background pieces to 3 Lucy Boston blocks
* made two Sawtooth Star Sampler blocks for RSC2015
* made two pink Postage Stamp Sawtooth Star blocks
* made pink Wonky Star Block
* made Burgoyne Surrounded BOM block
* finished hooking Oberly Tree rug (tonight I blocked it and got it ready to bind)
* made 17 -2 1/2" Churn Dash blocks
* worked on American Fancies rug
* stitched two Redwork Santas on Christmas Sparkle blocks
* stitched piece for tote insert
* Started Sue Spargo Safflower Needle Roll
* English paper pieced 6 Little Gem blocks
* English paper pieced 4 - 6 pointed star blocks.
Looks like I am all over the place with my projects, as usual. I do see some possible finishes for this month on that list. And several are ongoing projects, so I can justify those. FOCUS!!
Tomorrow Kathie, Laura and I are going to teach our hooker friends to English Paper Piece Lucy Boston blocks. We are going to have fun.
Now it is off to bed!