Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Good bye April

With April in its last hours,  I am faced with the reality that my April TO DO list looks rather sad.  I will report on it this week, along with a revised list for May.  Hopefully things will slow down a bit and I can be more focused........but, there is the yard and garden, and I can't do it all.  Maybe I just need to be more realistic in what I think I can finish during these Spring months.

There was enough warp left on the Spring twill towels to weave off one more after I took the four for Easter off the loom.  This isn't a great photo, but here it is.  My next project is going to be a Rep Weave kitchen rug. I hope it turns out well.  Weaving a rug is something I have really wanted to try.


Today was the last day of Good News Club.  I can't say that I am sorry.  I am glad that I volunteered, but I am also glad to see it coming to an end.  The children really enjoyed their party and it was nice getting big hugs from them as they left this afternoon.  My prayer is that at least some of them benefitted from what we tried to share with them.

Christopher is playing his first year of T-ball and he is doing a great job.  He can hit the ball and understands running the bases.  He also goes on the field alone.  Good job, Christopher!!


The flowers are beautiful this time of the year.  Just hope we continue to get rain throughout the summer.



GRATITUDES:
The boundless energy of children.
Unexpected hugs.
The companionship of sweet daughters.

Take care,
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment