Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This was their 13th!!

DD#1 and her hubby have been married 13 years today. They married after college, but started dating in high school. They are bright, successful and wonderful young people. They make a mother proud.

Tonight they went out to eat and grandson and granddaughter spent the evening with us. We played The Game of Life and ate dinner...........time was gone before we knew it. It is a school night, after all.

Typical big brother and little sister poses here:


I have been thinking about what I should give up for Lent..............I think that I will give up french fries. They are my favorite food...........along with shrimp. Not exactly health food, but I love them! And I think you should give up something you will really miss. Makes you think.
The past few days I have been perusing lots of blogs. The talent out there is amazing. I belong to a primitive applique group on Yahoo...........those ladies are among the most talented quilters I have ever come across. And, talk about productive.......... Really encourages me to want to do more and do it better. The internet can be a wonderful thing!! I am thankful for all of the friends I have made over the years through my internet groups.
Time to get a nice bubblebath and do a little reading................

No comments:

Post a Comment