Wednesday, February 4, 2009

See the little item in the sidebar.......Blogging without Guilt. That has got to be me. Two posts, good intentions, nothing since November. Alas, no guilt it will be.


Like so many others, I have joined in the wildly popular, free Bunnyhill BOM. Like I need another project.....even a little bitty one. But, it was so cute I just couldn't resist. I did fusible with machine buttonhole applique. The snowbuddy is wool.






This is my January hooking class with esteemed hooking teacher, Eric Sandberg. We had so much fun that day!! We met at my friend, Kathie Meyers' shop, The Woolen Rooster (inside Collectors' Corner ). I am working on a huge rug, a reproduction of an antique for which Eric drew the pattern . I will probably finish it in 2025!!! In the meantime, I am working on some other hooking projects that can be finished more quickly...need a little "finish gratification" along the way.
The pretty little basket is "Page's Posies" by the wonderful and talented, aforementioned, Kathie Meyers. I am planning to frame it for my powder room. The other is "Lisa's Geometric" by The Potted Pear......this rug was done completely from my worm bags and was started in a Hit or Miss class that Eric did awhile back. I only need to sew the binding on .......Yeah, so what am I waiting for?????





This is my Second Saturday Sampler 2007 quilt from Little Quilts. I was
behind 3 blocks on it, and since the first of the year, I finished those and
got the setting done. Now I only lack the borders, and quilting of course. The borders are cut and I plan to get them on this w/e.



I also finished up this cute little Pat Sloan
Holly Tabletopper. It was in Create 'n Decorate a couple of years ago. I only lacked the binding for goodness sakes!!!! I fused, machine buttonholed and Big Stitched this one. I used wool batting, and despite most people raving over it, I didn't particularly care for it.

Next post I will try to show you why I am finally making some progress on my projects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment