Friday, March 6, 2009

Where has this week gone????










Of course, the snow at the first of the week is old news now, but I will still post my snow pictures as I don't have anymore at the moment. These were made at our dear friend and hostess's house on Sunday night.......Nancy, Kathie and me. The snow was beautiful, but glad it only happens occasionally down here in the South.


I had intended to make wonderful photos at our hooking w/s over last w/e, but the snow seemed to dash away all of my good intentions. We didn't even get to the w/s on Monday and had to leave early on Sunday. At least I got my floor runner color planned and made a nice dent in it. Jeanne Benjamin is a great teacher and I enjoyed every minute I got to spend in the w/s. Will make some photos of the runner this w/e.

I hope to have a finish by the end of the weekend. Dick and Jane is quilted and ready for the binding to be handsewn. Whew!!! I started this one at the end of 2007!! It will go to DD#2, who is an elementary school teacher. I will photograph it when it is done.

My finishes are coming along much more slowly than I had hoped, but I am getting there nonetheless.....wherever there is :-). I will have two more to count as soon as they come home from the framer. Sweet!!

Later,
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment