Friday, September 6, 2019

OMG

Choosing my OMG for September was challenging. There are so many things that I want to work on.  

I am playing catch up on the pretty Liberty Periodical after falling a shocking four months behind. This week I have completed the four pieced blocks...

And prepped the four appliqué blocks.

Then there is God Bless America. I have put this small lower section together....

But when I started to cut the star section for the flag stars, I was 2” short of the amount of fabric needed.

When I contacted Temecula, they were nice, admitted they knew that there was a mistake and would send more fabric next week. Everything else is cut for the flags and I can go ahead and assemble the remaining half square triangles. That should keep me plenty busy.

There is also the Wool Summer Block of the Week from Primitive Gatherings. 

I only need to complete the fancy stitching on 1 1/2 more blocks. Then the finishing kit will show up.

And last of all, the new start, Remembering Mary Brown, that intense appliqué quilt. But I haven’t received the pattern yet.

But I finally settled on the Ric Rac Rug. It measures 
31 x 50 and I have made significant progress.

I think that I can get the hooking finished by the end of the month.  So I am linking up over at Elm Street Quilts for the One Monthly Goal.

From Instagram.....


Take Care,
Jennie




5 comments:

  1. How CUTE and loving for the cat to give a hug and support for the poor pup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting rug. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just WOW on all your WIPs!!!
    That dog and kitty pic just melts my heart.

    ReplyDelete