Monday, August 26, 2019

Happy

I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am. You see, less than a week ago it was this....

But now I have this...

Many thanks go to Blake for sticking with me to get those cabinets assembled. I won’t say more about that...lol.  It is so nice to have a place for everything in my hooking room. Now if I can just keep it like this.

Despite the above project taking up most of my time for days, I have moved forward a bit on the Ric Rac Rug. 


I found several hooking UFOs while cleaning and reorganizing. My intentions are to focus on them over the next few months. Unlike as is the case with my quilting UFOs, I can see an end in sight with these. 

I am not sure that Miss Mattie is ever going to grow up. At age 3 1/2 years, she is still up to this....

It’s a good thing that we love that crazy girl!!

The Grady Lunch Bunch met here for August for another planning day for our upcoming class reunion.


And that’s about it for now.

Happy National Dog Day!


Take Care,
Jennie 





3 comments:

  1. Your new cabinets look fantastic! I bet that feels wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful room!!! Looks great. Sure wish my hooking room was that large. I could buy more wool...lol!
    Your Ric Rac Rug looks great. Try saying that 5 times fast :)
    Miss Mattie...what a little stinker. Yes, good thing she is loved.
    I stole your National Dog Day picture.
    Enjoy the rest of August.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your hooking room is so organized and I'm envious. Mine will never look so good.
    Thankfully none of my dogs were that destructive. But when I saw the photo of Mattie I can see she has apologized to you for her misdeeds. I'd hug and love her back too.

    ReplyDelete