Wednesday, August 21, 2019

A Finish!!

I finished...hooking it, that is. Still need to block and bind.

Wilton Rose Heroic, started at  2018 Caraway Rug School, teacher Jeanne Benjamin.

And, of course, the dog’s eye view. Thank you Casper.

Next up, Ric Rac Rug, 2017 Caraway Rug School, teacher Nancy Parcels .

Another good sized one.

Haven’t pulled any loops on this one since Rug School.  It’s a fun hook, no reason for it not being done. 

It’s been Back to School time for the grands...

Sara Ashley’s Senior year at The Heritage School. Hard to believe.

Christopher, 5th grade at Poplar Road Elementary,

Jackson, 5th grade at Elm Street Elementary, and Macy, 8th grade at Evans Middle School.
No pic of Robert, who headed back to UGA, but here is a picture of his college bound kitten, Jermaine. 

Looks as if he is settling in. Jerome protested and wouldn’t leave his new home...lol.

I think I have made it....

Take Care,
Jennie 




3 comments:

  1. Your Wilton Rose rug is gorgeous!!!! Love the red flowers and that background clinches the whole thing. I have also hooked that geometric antique and drew it myself. Heck, the vintage block design is in a OLD rug hooking book on my shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roses are so very pretty on your rug. Roses are my favorite flower. I am not a gardener as you know so none growing in my yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rug is drop dead gorgeous and I see it is Casper approved :)
    Great pics of the grands. They are all so flippin' cute.

    ReplyDelete