Saturday, August 3, 2019

Almost There

I will admit up front that I am not  accomplishing much on the stitching/hooking goals, but this summer our yard has been calling my name. For the last couple of years, for various reasons, we have basically done the bare minimum on our yard, so this has been the year to try to really get some things done. 

The one thing that is almost done is the Wilton Rose Rug. I am closing in on a finish.

This little corner is all that I lack!!  I am pretty pleased about that.

This is one of my new daylilies....

Her name is Canoochee Princess.


My Grady Lunch Bunch met.



 We are working hard at planning our 50th class reunion.
This is my graduation photo from 50 years ago....
My what fifty years does to us!!!

And the old hospital folks had lunch again...


The Estes family vacationed in Colorado.


And the Hornes in Alabama....




Take Care,
Jennie 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your Wilton Rose colors. Am envious of your hooking so evenly, looks like it has already been steamed. But think I've mentioned the same thing to you previously.

    OMG, what a difference years make. Was looking thru photos which have mounted for years. Threw away some worthless (now) of the dolls made but was fun looking thru memories. On Thursday I'm posting photos on the Throw Back Thursday on my blog which gave me a huge smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your rug finish. Beautiful colors.
    Oh. Your daughters look just like you. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete