Monday, June 30, 2014

This and That

Just a few random things to share tonight.  I have been doing some stitching and prepping, but no photos. Will try to remedy that this week. So, until then, here we go......

First, the progress on my camp rug, American Fancies....terrible photo, sorry.
Four of the fifteen squares finished. I love the way the antique black background makes the colors pop.

Daisy, who is literally growing like a weed, is still trying to make friends with Poppy.

Sara Ashley, Robert and Christi spent last week on a mission trip to Brunswick, GA.


The Hornes had a great week at the beach.


One of the girls gave us a very large surprise!

Like I said, pretty random. I promise to do better.

GRATITUDES:
Summer showers.
Soft puppy fur.
Handwork.

Take care,
Jennie








2 comments:

  1. Oh that rug is going to be a beauty! I can't wait to see it finished. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie-Love how your rug is turning out! Can't wait to see it in person...hopefully before next year at Caraway. You let me know when you get it finished and I'll "set sail" to GA!!!! Speaking of sails, unfortunately my ship is still minus several masts, waves and a good bit of sky. Hopefully this weekend... Hope you and yours are doing well! Miss ya! Mary

    ReplyDelete