Friday, October 4, 2019

October One Monthly Goal


How cute is the OMG button this month??? Click here
to check in and see what everyone’s planning. 

Because October is a crazy busy month here, I decided to keep the OMG simple. After finishing Ric Rac, I went to the UFO bin for rug hooking and pulled out this little mat.

Started in one of Eric Sandberg’s home classes eons ago. He designed it as a study in mock shading. Well, you can see how much interest that held for me...lol. Yep, one leaf. The wool (swatches mind you) was neatly packed in a baggie. And it’s Fall, after all, so out it came. It is small...maybe 14 x 14. Surely I can get this done by the end of the month. And that will be yet another hooking UFO off my plate.

Here it is today....

Well on my way.

Tomorrow morning we are going to the Annual 4H Chicken Club Sale at Tractor Supply in search of 4-5 new hens. Most of our girls have aged out and are enjoying the luxury of retirement. That means only an egg or two per day. The middle aged girls just can’t keep up. I will try to get pics of the new girls.



Take Care,
Jennie 


3 comments:

  1. Good for you to pull out those UFOs one at a time. Sadly dogs just never live long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete