Sunday, April 28, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching for a Change

It’s been awhile since I participated in Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching.  This is the perfect day for spending a bit of time on the back porch.....

With these guys.....

Working on this....

The third month appliqué Block of Liberty Periodical. Figured I had better get moving, as Month Four is on the way from Sarah Edgar Pretty Fabrics and Trims. The appliqué fabrics are all Liberty of London Tana Lawns. They are lovely, but I do find appliquing with them a little more challenging. 

My Christmas cactuses have been moved to their summer home on the back porch. Strangely, the fuscia one has been blooming without a pause since November!!


Little fuzzy butt has now taken over the ottoman...lol.

What a sweet boy he is.


My niece found these two cute Made in Japan figurines at an estate sale for a song, and picked them up for my collection. I especially love the little Dutch girls with the lamb. That little vase is about 2 1/2 to 3” tall. Can’t wait to put a little posy in it.

Okay, back to stitching.

From Instagram....

Take Care,
Jennie








3 comments:

  1. What a lovely porch and place to stitch enjoy
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely place to sit and stitch. Your succulent plant is just beautiful and the flowers are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your porch looks so inviting and the pups make it look even more so. I've got some Christmas Cactus which is so overgrown and needs separating or cleaning up. Not sure what to do so guess I'll have to do a Google search so I don't end up killing it.

    ReplyDelete