Friday, April 26, 2019

I’m Back

I’ve been doing lots of things, none of which included blogging....but I have certainly thought about it. I really don’t like it when I fall behind. I never know where to begin again. There is no catching up.  But here goes...right where I am.

Yesterday I finished Month 2 of Liberty Periodical.

Sweet appliqué 

Simple piecing

Using lovely Liberty Tana Lawns on my choice of pale pink Moda Bella.

The first two months together. I’m loving this BOM by @sarahedgarprettyfabrics.

And then I started collecting men’s silk ties from thrift stores....

So that I can make a CQ like Julia and Cathy.

My first block...I haven’t added the backing yet.

And I found this great book to help me along.

And then there is family....

Jackson got braces.

Sara Ashley went to prom.

We had our annual Easter lunch and egg hunt.

And Macy turned thirteen. Where do the years go??

The Master Gardeners had a very successful Spring Plant Sale.





Take Care,
Jennie 






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you are back and I hope you stay back! I love seeing what you are up to. I can't believe you have already collected so many ties and have finished your first hexie.
    You have the cutest grands and Sara Ashley and Macy, wow! Better watch them!!!
    Hugs 😊
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete