Thursday, March 7, 2019

One Monthly Goal

I am linking up at Elm Street Quilts for the March OMG.

Be sure to visit and see what others are up to.

My OMG for March is to complete the central portion of  my UFO, Burgoyne Surrounded. As you have previously seen, I have now completed 8 of the 12 blocks...

Today I made some progress on the final four.


Then I will need to make sashings and assemble the center portion. After that I will move on to the appliqued borders.

Little Casper is the only one of our dogs who will ride on the Gator. He hops right up and is ready to go.


Buddy, soaking up a little sun on one of the rare days it wasn’t raining.


Just saying...;-)


Take Care,
Jennie 


4 comments:

  1. The blocks look great! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blocks; it looks like a block that takes a bit of time to complete. Good luck with your finish. btw, I love your Georgia girl t-shirt and got a chuckle out of the image of baptizing a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing pics of the furbabies. I bet hubby likes having a passenger.
    Are you a Georgia born girl? Great shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be such a beautiful quilt, Jennie. I like the variety of backgrounds and (it looks like) the same red throughout. I'm eager to see what the border applique will look like -- but one goal at a time. Good luck with reaching this month's goal. I'm sure you'll succeed!
    What breed of dog is Casper? He looks like my neice's West Highland White. Very cute boy.

    ReplyDelete