Friday, December 2, 2016

Next....

Next should be finishing up the last few Magic of Christmas blocks, but I really need a break from them. So, in keeping with the season, I am moving on to Cozy Christmas.
I have completed 4 blocks and have the appliqué completed on two more. Today I prepped the remaining six appliqués. They are pretty quick stitches.
 
And I marked everything to finish the remaining flying geese and half square triangles.
 
Everything is cut. Think I will order CC flannel for the backing from FQS using my Sew Sampler discount. I have never used a flannel backing...do you need to wash it first? I don't prewash any of my other fabrics.

As I was putting away my fall decor, I realized I hadn't shared this little cross stitch door hanger that I finished in time to decorate for Halloween.
 
My old eyes don't cooperate with much cross stitch, but this one...from Fall PNPS Mag, pattern by Theresa Meloon...was a simple and quick stitch. I like the way it turned out.

Blogger friend Lauren  recently gifted me with this wonderful Antique Paisley Strawberry pinkeep that she crafted.
 Isn't it to die for? Thank you Lauren!!  Be sure to visit her blog, 
Pugs and Rugs and see her lovely rugs and enviable collections.

 
Sara Ashley counties to love hunting with her dad. She knows not to show me photos of her kill :-(

From Bonnie Hunter...
 
Take Care,
Jennie 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Sarah Ashley but I wouldn't want to see her kill either. Quality time with her dad ~ priceless.
    So happy you like the little pincushion.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete