Thursday, March 9, 2023

Almost a Year

Well, it’s been nearly a year since I posted. No excuses, just haven’t been here. I am not going to try to catch up. And my photos will be really random, but here goes….

Lots of cross stitching going on, but I am bad at keeping up with photos. Here are a couple of older ones:

Amelia Ellis 1887 by Whilst Iris Naps


Mary Anne Eynon 1858 by Needlework Press

I finished this cute Sharon Smith rug in a virtual class with Lisanne Miller. 


I have finished off some older quilts, but they are all packed away right now because our home flooded on Christmas Eve.  I am working on one for Christi from Rob’s shirts. It is English Paper Pieced. The shapes will be appliquéd to a navy background. 


The grands are all growing up. Macy is sixteen and a Junior in HS. Jackson is in eighth grade in middle school. Macy runs XCountry and Jackson plays baseball. 


Sara Ashley is a Junior at UGA. She spent the summer in Colorado working as a wrangler at a dude ranch. 


Robert is a Junior at the University of West GA where he is studying History and Archaeology. 


Blake celebrated his 80th in February. 


Well, that’s probably more than enough for one post. Hope to see you again soon. I really have missed this. 

Take care, 
Jennie 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting, Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snowman rug. It's got such nice colors and good contrast. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete