Thursday, November 7, 2019

November OMG

It was hard to choose a OMG for November. It’s a busy month and it is hard to know how much stitching I’ll get squeezed in. Because I really want to keep up with Mary Brown, I decided to choose the next two blocks on this quilt. I believe that I will work on the upper right hand corner, which are mirror images of the ones I just finished, except the flower and bird colors are switched.

I have started prepping them. Linking up at 
Elm Street Quilts. Be sure to jump over and see what everyone else plans to do.

The Hospitality Sampler is home from the framer.

I plan for it to be the first on my sampler wall. The colors are not really true in this photo.

This is my next cross stitch project. The original was stitched in navy. I changed to Berry Wine from the Victorian Motto Shoppe. I plan to use it in my red dining room.


Tuesday was grandparents’ day at Jackson’s school. This will be the last one, as next year he will be in middle school. 

I always look forward to it and have been going since he was in kindergarten. They grow up so fast!!


Take Care,
Jennie




4 comments:

  1. OMG that quilt is incredible!!! That will be a masterpiece for sure.
    Lovin' your cross stitch. You are on a roll.
    Jackson looks very happy to have grandma at school :)
    How can you always be so productive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blocks make a great goal. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red stitchery will look awesome in your red dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not started prepping my next block for Mary Brown. I was telling my quilting buddy today that I needed to set other things aside and get busy on it.

    ReplyDelete