Saturday, June 16, 2018

RSC

Today is  Scrappy Saturday.for the RSC 2018. I failed to post the pink nine patches from last month...


And here are this month’s teal blocks...


I couldn’t stop myself from using some of my tana lawns to start this.....

They are mostly Libertys with a few others thrown in.
I needed another project like I need a hole in my head, but this one is so much fun.

I haven’t abandoned Glorious Gardens....I have eight rows joined....three more then the edges to go. My goal is by the end of the summer.

Tomorrow Laura, Kathie and I leave for rug camp and I can hardly wait!! A whole week of no responsibilities, friends and rug hooking. Visit 
Caraway Rug School to see what will be going on.

Christi and the kids will return from Hawaii on Monday. They have had a wonderful time, laced with some bittersweet moments. Tomorrow will be hard....Father’s Day and the six month anniversary of Rob’s passing. 


I had an incredibly fun day on Thursday. I got together with several of my Grady Memorial Hospital Nursing School friends....most of whom I hadn’t seen since graduation in 1969!

We chatted nonstop...as though we had just seen one another the day before. We are doing it again soon.

Our get together reminds me of this......

Take Care,
Jennie 



4 comments:

  1. Nice job on your RSC blocks. Have fun at Rug Camp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen on your message! Love your blocks, and your hexie project.
    Cheers,
    Sylvia@Treadlestitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. There have been a lot of teals and turquoise fabrics on the market. I do like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete