Thursday, May 3, 2018

OMG and Flowers

My April Flowers Block is finally done. 


Now I need to work on setting these together, as we already have those instructions.


My One Monthly Goal for this month is a UFO from 2016....Scrappy Postage Stamp Stars, made during the Random Scrap Challenge that year.

I love these blocks. Don’t know why I have waited so long to set them together. Maybe because I wasn’t quite sure what to do with the setting. But I am on my way with it now and plan to have it finished soon. Linking up with OMG over at Elm Street Quilts.

All of my girls.



I just want to stitch, hook and garden.

Take Care,
Jennie 





7 comments:

  1. Interesting seeing all you Flowers blocks together. Are you busy with gardening?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers blooming at your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those new blocks and what makes them so interesting is the printed background fabric. The colors are great too but that background really sets the colors off well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your postage stamp stars!
    Such beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your April block! the design and fabric choices are so awesome. Is it your pattern? I would love to do it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete