Tuesday, September 19, 2017

A Month

It is hard to believe it has been a month since I posted last. Admittedly, I haven't accomplished as much as I would have liked, but every little bit counts. I have spent a fair amount of time working on our upcoming plant sale and other Master Gardener activities....and there is always family.

I now have all of the colors I plan to use on the Homespun Medallion worked in. 

I really like how this is coming along. Now it's a matter of balancing the colors.

Lady of the Lakes is coming along.

I thought I had finished all of the blocks, but when I laid them out, I realized I needed 18, not 12. These are the fabrics I chose for the final six...


We celebrated Rob's birthday the last of August.




The Force won their first tournament of the Fall season.


Counting pollinators for UGA...




Take Care,
Jennie

5 comments:

  1. WOW do I love that rug you've been working on. The colors - the design - ALL of it! And your quilt is awesome too - busy, busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that rug!
    Nice to see Rob's smiling face. I will continue to keep Rob and family in my prayers.
    I adore that last picture and sentiment!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homespun medallion is going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wool piece reminds me of the flannel quilts so many people were making. The type that you sewed unfinished edge shapes by machine onto a background and washed the quilt so the edges would fray. Not that your rug is frayed but it just gives the wavy look of some of the quilts I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your medallion rug. Yes, it is amazing how fast time flys by and posting on a blog does take time but love reading them. Rob has a beautiful smile and looks like he has a positive attitude. Those positive thoughts, love from family and faith will serve him well.

    ReplyDelete