Thursday, August 17, 2017

Moving Some Projects Forward

This week I am trying to keep moving projects forward.

Step one is more progress on the Lady of the Lake blocks sponsored as part of the Classic and Vintage SAL series from FQS.

I wasn't sure that this project would be more than a single block, but last night I pulled the fabrics to make a lap sized quilt. These blocks are fun and easy.

And I really love the Bloc-Lok for trimming down HSTs. The quilt instructions suggested using Triangles on a Roll, but I didn't have them.

Next up is Week 3 of Gnome Angel's Gypsy Wife SAL.


And finally, Block 3 of the FQS Designer Mystery BOM...

I also cut for the setting of this BOM.

Hoping to start adding the rather labor intensive settings as I go so that it won't be so time consuming in the end.

Still no pic of my finish....it has been a busy day...maybe tomorrow.

A little late, but this is SA's first day of Sophomore year.....


Me lately....

Take Care,
Jennie

1 comment:

  1. I really like the prints you're using for the blocks in the photos, Jennie. They just hit the spot (my "oh how fun" spot). Beautiful granddaughter. And I know exactly about being exhausted/can't move another few feet and then wide awake in bed. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete