Friday, February 24, 2017

Dogwood ATHA Rug Show Part 1

I know, I have been gone a long while. February has been a challenging month. But here I am.

Last Saturday was our Winter Dogwood ATHA Guild Hook In. There were lots of wonderful rugs, old and new, on display. I captured the labels of those who had them. The rest I will try to credit if I know.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unlabeled , but I love the simplicity of this guy.

 

 

 K
More on my next post.

 
A boy and his dog...or maybe I should say pony...LOL!!

GRATITUDES:
  • Spring like weather.
  • Compassionate pharmaceutical companies.
  • The respite of days spent with friends, hooking and stitching.

 

Take Care,
Jennie 

2 comments:

  1. Jennie,
    Thanks for the show! So many wonderful rugs 😊
    Looking forward to more.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful rugs. And the dog and boy picture, just too precious. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete