I have challenged myself to use as many of these as I can....and let me assure you that using some of them will truly be a challenge. I have already made some bold pairings!! Next, after perusing the blogs of others participating in this challenge, I decided I liked the idea of setting the blocks on point. Of course, that meant changing the orientation of about eight of the fussy cut blocks that were directional, but I think it was worth the effort. I am happy with where this is going now. And I am caught up so far this month.
I have also been trying to regain control of my scraps. I am still a long way out, but some progress has been made. I have had an Accuquilt Go for about five years now...have probably used it 4-5 times. Because I was dealing with fairly small scraps, and I have projects in mind that use 2" squares, I pulled that die...and for fun, the Tumbler die. With a few minutes here and there, I am making a dent in the first container.
Our family has been busy the last couple of weeks. Jackson participated in his first Scout Pinewood Derby. He won first place in his group.
On Sunday we were beyond proud to see Robert awarded his Eagle Scout Badge.
No post would be complete without a photo of Mattie...
Rob heard that he was accepted into the clinical trial in Louisville today. He and Christi will be leaving in the morning to embark on this new step in his cancer journey. We are hopeful and anxious. So, this seemed an appropriate way to close this post.